Jessica L. De La Cruz primarily represents clients in domestic relations matters. Originally from Honolulu, Hawai’i, Mrs. De La Cruz relocated for the Central Florida area graduating from Colonial High School. Prior to attending law school, Mrs. De La Cruz joined the U.S. Air Force and worked as an Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic. The lessons she learned while serving in the military, attention to detail, service before self and integrity in all you do, has helped to shape her approach to the practice of law.
A true believer that every case is unique she will assist you in evaluating your case and formulating the appropriate plan of action to meet your goals.
When not working, Mrs. De La Cruz enjoys spending her time with her children, attending martial arts completions that her children compete in, going to the beach and reading.
- Florida A&M College of Law, Orlando, Florida
- J.D. – 2016
- Kaplan University, Orlando, Florida
- B.A. – 2008
- Major: Legal Studies
- Keiser University, Orlando, Florida
- A.S. - 2006
- Major: Paralegal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Auction for Action Committee 2018
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Young Lawyer’s Chair 2019-2020