Orlando Paternity Lawyer
Helping Enforce a Fathers’ Rights to See His Children
Thousands of men pay child support through the Florida Department of Revenue
because they signed a child’s birth certificate. Many of these men
are obligated to make payments without being able to spend proper time
with their kids.
If you are dealing with a problem related to paternity, child custody,
or visitation, a knowledgeable Orlando family law attorney may be able
to help you solve it. At Conti Moore Law, PLLC, we have extensive experience
with paternity matters and related issues.
Get the legal help you need.
Contact Conti Moore Law, PLLC, at (407) 315-2006 to speak with a paternity lawyer in Orlando today.
Confident, Knowledgeable Attorneys
Our attorneys are confident and knowledgeable about the laws and legal
procedures that affect your life and your children’s lives. We can
help you resolve your paternity issue, whether you are struggling with
a financial issue, seeking time-sharing rights regarding your children,
or trying to establish or contest paternity.
Our attorneys can answer important questions like:
- What does “time sharing” mean, and how does that phrase relate
to the child support I am required to pay?
- Why can the Department of Revenue come after me for child support?
- What if I can’t afford the child support payment? Can it be changed?
- How do I establish paternity? What exactly will that do for me?
- Can I increase the amount of time I spend with my son or daughter?
- What if the mother or father of my child is not being cooperative about
visitation or another matter?
- What if I’m not the father of a child for whom I am paying child support?
Call (407) 315-2006 now to schedule a consultation with a fathers’
rights attorney in Orlando about your specific situation.