Orlando Paternity Lawyer
Helping Enforce Fathers’ Rights in Orlando
Thousands of men pay
child support through the Florida Department of Revenue because they signed a child’s
birth certificate. Many of these men are obligated to make payments without
being able to spend proper time with their kids.
If you are dealing with a problem related to paternity,
child custody, visitation, or other fathers' rights in Orlando, then a knowledgeable
Orlando paternity lawyer may be able to help you solve it. At Conti Moore
Law, PLLC, we have extensive experience with paternity matters and related
fathers' rights issues.
Get the legal help you need. Contact Conti Moore Law, PLLC at (407) 315-2006
to speak with a paternity lawyer in Orlando today.
Confident, Knowledgeable Paternity Attorneys
Our Orlando paternity lawyers are confident and knowledgeable about the
laws and legal procedures that affect your life and your children’s
lives. We can help you resolve your paternity issue, whether you are struggling
with a financial issue, seeking time-sharing rights regarding your children,
or trying to establish or contest paternity.
Our paternity lawyers can answer important questions about fathers' rights like:
- What does “time sharing” mean, and how does that phrase relate
to the child support I am required to pay?
- Why can the Department of Revenue come after me for child support?
- What if I can’t afford the child support payment? Can it be changed?
- How do I establish paternity? What exactly will that do for me?
- Can I increase the amount of time I spend with my son or daughter?
- What if the mother or father of my child is not being cooperative about
visitation or another matter?
- What if I’m not the father of a child for whom I am paying child support?
Call (407) 315-2006 now to schedule a consultation with a fathers’
rights attorney in Orlando about your specific situation.