Florida Do It Yourself Divorce Online Course
Welcome to our Florida Family Law Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Online Course!
Dealing with family law matters in Florida can be tricky and expensive. Many folks wish they could manage their family law issues without breaking the bank, but often feel unsure about where to start.
That’s where Conti Moore Law Divorce Lawyers comes in. We’ve designed an affordable solution for those of you who want to handle your family cases without the expense of hiring a lawyer. Our new Florida Family Law Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Course is your chance to learn from experienced family law attorneys without the hefty legal fees. We’ll guide you on how to properly file your case, provide you with clear, step-by-step instructions, and get you off to a strong start.
In our courses, we’ll cover these essential topics for Florida cases:
- How to start a family law case in Florida;
- How to respond to family law case in Florida if you have been served by a process server;
- An overview of the how to complete the forms for family law cases;
- An overview of the timeline for family law cases;
- An overview of the laws in Florida that relate to your family law case; and
- Helpful tips and pitfalls to avoid.
Our online courses have over $1,000.00 worth of legal advice for only $399.99.
Simple, Affordable, and Convenient!
Going through a divorce in Florida can be difficult — but it doesn’t have to be expensive. Some individuals prefer to handle their divorce case themselves, seeing it as a way to avoid conflict and unnecessary costs. However, many individuals may lack the knowledge and confidence to seek the resolution they desire.
Conti Moore Law Divorce Lawyers has created a Divorce Online Course for individuals in Florida who have decided to move forward with their case without a lawyer, but who would still like step-by-step video guidance on how to complete the forms and start the divorce. Our Divorce Online Course provides education and guidance from an award-winning law firm at a fraction of the price of legal representation. Our course can help you avoid mistakes as you start your divorce.
Our Divorce Online Course will cover:
- How to start a divorce case in Florida;
- How to respond to a divorce case in Florida if you have been served by a process server;An overview of the timeline for family law cases;
- An overview of the laws in Florida that relate to your family law case;
- An overview of legal terminology in Florida;
- An overview of how to complete the required initial forms for a divorce case;
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
- Answer to Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
- Counterpetition for Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
- Notice of Social Security Number
- Notice of Related Cases
- Notion of Confidential Information
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA)
- Helpful tips and pitfalls to avoid; and more!
Our Course Is Perfect For You If…
- You do not want to hire a lawyer, but you need to start your divorce case.
- Hiring a lawyer is too expensive, but you need clear, practical guidance on how to start your divorce case.
- You are on the fence about hiring an attorney, but you want to get more familiar with the process.
- You’ve been living separately for some time and are ready to legally move on.
- You’re committed to investing the effort required to become well-informed and arm yourself with the knowledge and skills needed for a divorce and a fresh start.
- You started the process on your own, but you find the process anxiety-inducing, and you’re seeking ways to regain control of the situation.
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by the complexities of legal procedures and are now ready to empower yourself with our guidance
Online DIY Course on How to Initiate a Divorce in Florida