The Orlando family law attorneys at Conti Moore Law Divorce Lawyers, PLLC provide the following family law resources:
- Divorce Disclosures and Discovery
- Divorce and Family Law Blog
- Guide To Florida’s Paternity Laws and Fathers’ Rights
- Florida Child Custody FAQ
- Is My Ex-Spouse Allowed to Take Our Child Out of the Country?
- What Is Palimony?
Do-It-Yourself Divorce: It’s Never Been Easier
Conti Moore Law Divorce Lawyers, PLLC is proud to present our Do-It-Yourself Divorce online course. We recognize that not all couples need elite family law attorneys to handle their divorces, especially those that want to split amicably. They may just want a nudge in the right direction from an experienced legal professional.
That’s where our online course comes in. With our course, you’ll benefit from our years of experience handling divorce and family law cases — all in one place. This course will help you understand the divorce process in Florida and equip you with the information you need to pursue your divorce.
Visit our DIY Divorce Online Course today and get started!
Florida Family Law Resources
- Child Support Guidelines Sheet – Instructions for Florida family law rules of procedure form.
- Florida Courts – Family courts and law forms.
- Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers – Record keepers, information, and financial management for the judicial system and county government.
- Florida Department of Children and Families – Directory and family information center.
- Florida Department of Revenue – Child support payments and parent services.
- Florida Government – Child Support Enforcement Program.
- Florida Health – Ordering a Florida dissolution of marriage certificate.
- Florida State Records – Divorce records in Florida.
- My Florida – Official Florida Government website.
- My Florida County – Child support payments.
- My Florida My Family – Volunteering and local family resources.
- State of Florida – Information about the state of Florida: government resources, news, locations, etc.
- Strong Marriages Florida – Marriage counselors and community leaders throughout the state.
- The Center for Divorce Education – Co-parenting education courses.
- The Florida Bar – Organization of lawyers licensed by the Supreme Court of Florida to practice law in the state.
- Women’s Institute for Financial Education – Financial planning education for women.
Orlando, FL Resources
- City of Orlando – Official Orlando government website.
- Orlando, Florida Wikipedia page – City’s history, geography, demographics, economy, and more.
- Visit Orlando – Official tourism association for Orlando, FL.
- Visit Florida – Orlando’s events, news, places, and more.
- Orlando Tripadvisor – Explore the city of Orlando, discover new things to do, restaurants, hotels, vacation rentals, and more.
Orlando, FL Courts
- US Middle District Court – 401 W Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801
- United States Court House – 431 W Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801
- Juvenile Justice Department – 400 W Robinson St # N201, Orlando, FL 32801
- Orange County Court Magistrate – 2000 E Michigan St, Orlando, FL 32806
- Orange County Circuit Judge – 3855 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32839
Orlando, FL Therapists
- Lampein Marriage & Family Therapy Institute, Inc. – 1803 Park Center Dr Suite 101, Orlando, FL 32835
- Total Life Counseling Center – Orlando – 1507 S Hiawassee Rd #101, Orlando, FL 32835
- Connecting Well, Marriage & Family Therapy – 3000 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32805
- Orlando Marriage and Orlando Couples Counseling – 2295 S Hiawassee Rd # 301, Orlando, FL 32835
Orlando, FL Women’s Center
- Victim Service Center of Central Florida, Inc. – 2111 E Michigan St #210, Orlando, FL 32806
- One Heart For Women And Children – 2040 N Rio Grande Ave, Orlando, FL 32804
- Central Florida Women’s Resource Center, Inc. – 55 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32801
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.