Back to Top
Child Custody Stress Less. Choose Moore. 

Child Custody Attorneys in Orlando

Give Your Child All the Time They Need with You

Man walking with child during custody visit

In Florida, the term time sharing is used to describe child custody and visitation arrangements. Time-sharing orders are issued by a court and must be adhered to by both parents of a child.

If you have a time-sharing concern or if you’re unclear about how the law relates to you and your child or children, an experienced child custody lawyer can help you find a solution to your family law matter. Let Conti Moore Law, PLLC help you resolve your time-sharing issue.

Call Conti Moore Law, PLLC now at (407) 315-2006 or contact us online to consult a child custody lawyer in Orlando. We have offices in Orlando and Cocoa.

How Is Custody Modified in Orlando?

At Conti Moore Law, PLLC, we understand custody and visitation issues because we handle them every day, serving mothers and fathers alike in resolving time-sharing matters of all kinds.

Our Orlando child custody attorneys can help you find specific answers to important questions like:

  • Is an unmarried mother of a child the default custodian? In many cases, but it depends on the situation.
  • Does a mother have to let a father see his child? It depends on the situation. When paternity is established, a father can obtain visitation rights.
  • How does child support relate to time sharing? Florida courts use formulas to dictate if child support will be paid, and, if so, how much. We can help you understand how these formulas relate to your situation.
  • Why is the Florida Department of Revenue involved in my custody situation? If your child was born outside a marriage, the Department of Revenue may intervene if benefits are being paid by the state.
  • Can I increase the amount of time I spend with my son or daughter? In some situations, you can petition a court for modification of your time-sharing or child custody order.
  • What if the mother or father of my child is not being cooperative about custody or visitation arrangements? We can help you pursue enforcement of time-sharing orders if the other parent is not allowing you to see your child.

How Is Child Custody Determined in Florida?

The child’s best interests are always the priority when deciding upon custody. The courts will evaluate several factors that contribute to this decision, in order to ensure the child has the best chance to thrive emotionally, physically, and mentally well into adulthood.

These factors include:

  • The child’s current home situation
  • How each parent plans to financially support the child
  • How each parent plans to continue building a relationship with the child
  • Whether or not a parent has had trouble with substance abuse or alcoholism
  • The child’s educational, religious, or medical needs
  • Each parent’s ability to make decisions together on raising their child

If at all possible, the courts will try to seek a joint custody situation to maintain the child’s relationship with both parents. If the child is old enough and can reasonably voice his or her concerns, their wishes will also be considered.

Free Consultation with an Orlando Custody Lawyer

Our Orlando child custody attorney can go over the details of your situation during a free consultation. By better understanding your goals, we can help you take the steps that will protect your interests. Call today and get started.

Dial (407) 315-2006 or contact us online now to schedule your free consultation!

  • “The Conti Moore Law firm worked tirelessly on my case. They were always there to answer any questions and to give advice. Prior to hiring Conti Moore Law I had an unpredictable time sharing schedule ...”

    - Nicholas
  • “Conti Moore knows her stuff. Every time I call or email her I get the answer I need!”

    - Sam Mickens Jr
  • “Conti is honest, upfront, practical and knowledgeable.”

    - Cherubicrn Mitchell
  • “Hard working and sharp! She knows the law. Her staff is top notch!”

    - Corvette Que
  • “I retained Conti Moore for a divorce case with a child. Best decision hands down. She is very nice, understanding, always felt like I was her only client. If you're looking for an attorney, call her.”

    - Cyn
How Do We Help You Stress Less?
  • Free Consultations
  • 15+ Years of Combined Experience
  • Aggressive Attorneys That Will Fight For You
  • Evening, Weekend & Phone Appointments Available
  • Honest & Transparent Representation
  • Flexible Payment Plans Available
Take The Next Step

Schedule a Free Initial Consultation Today!